Modern CAD facilities are utilized that include AutoCAD and Inventor. The use of these systems ensures that design is completed efficiently. By implementing modern 3D design packages such as Autodesk Inventor, design errors are minimized, reducing time lost during construction.
G4eps’s draughting and engineering team has experience in the mineral processing industry, particularly in the following fields:
- Structural Design and Arrangements;
- Material Handling and Conveyors;
- General Process Plant Arrangement;
- Crushing and Screening Plants;
- Underground and Surface Mining;
- Reagent Plants;
- Pumping and Piping Systems (2D and 3D).
Bulk Material Handling
Complete Mechanical Bulk Material Handling Solutions:
- Conveyor, Crushing and Screening Design;
- Equipment Specification and Selection.
Earthworks, Civil and Structural Design and Draughting
Design and Detailing of the Infrastructure services, such as Earthworks, Roads, Stormwater and Sewage.
- Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources Engineering and Surveying;
- Civil Foundations, Plinth and Surface Beds Design;
- Structural Design of Steel and Reinforced Concrete Structures carrying Static or Dynamic Plant and Equipment;
- Civil and Structural Design and Detail Drawings;
- Preparation of Bills of quantities for Tender and Claim Adjudication Purposes.
Compilation of a project plan to track and manage the progress of the project according to the project baseline.
Electrical, Control and Instrumentation;
Electrical Reticulation and Protection Systems:
- Motor Control Centre Design (Conventional & Intelligent Motor Control);
- Instrumentation Systems & Industrial Networks;
- SCADA & PLC Design;
- Project & Construction Management;
- Commissioning & Commissioning Management.