Services such as:
- Feasibility Studies
- Mass Balance
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Detailed Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams
- Equipment Selection
- Design of Plant Layout
- Contractual Plant Operation and Training
- Mechanical and Piping Engineering
- Electrical and instrumentation Engineering
- Civil and Structural Engineering
- Engineering Design and Certification to International Standards
G4eps offers extensive process plant experience covering the full range of recovery from ore mining through to the production of the final product. G4eps provides its clients with a complete process solution that will ensure maximum recovery from the mineral.
Obtain a clear understanding of the customer’s needs; ranging from technical process perspectives, commercial aspects as well as project management elements.Utilise best practice designs to offer our customers global standard designs and solutions.
Quality, Administration and E.I.A
Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Expediting
Professional, fully comprehensive range of Project Quality & Expediting Services.
Review of Purchase Orders from a quality and Specification compliance point of view. Monitoring of Vendors throughout all Fabrication & Manufacturing activities ensuring Drawing and Specification compliance.
Environmental Impact Assessment (Biophysical and Social)
Botanical and Ecological Specialist Consulting on Projects requiring the description of Terrestrial and Freshwater ecosystems.
- All Biophysical Aspects of the Compilation of Environmental Impact Assessments, Environmental Management Plans, Construction Management Plans and Strategic Environmental Assessments.
- Social and Rural Development Consulting.
- Social Impact Assessment and Resettlement Planning.
- Socio-economic surveys and Demographic Analyses.